Profile Picture

Motion Live/Live Face will not work

Posted By tyler.alexander 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
tyler.alexander
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)Junior Member (164 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hey all,
Have been going back and forth with support for the 2 months since I purchased iClone and I'm still unable to get Live Face working via the MotionLive plugin.
I did troubleshooting via this document but there is no change weather I am connected via wifi or by USB and personal hotspot.
I have also uninstalled and reinstalled iClone, MotionLive, and LiveFace at this point.
Just wondering if anyone has any other ideas because it's pretty irritating to be 2 months out with no resolution.

Thanks.
tanjilb
tanjilb
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Just curious are you using an iPhone?
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Assuming you *are* using an iPhone (which you have to be and I'm sure you know) I would try an ethernet connection (you'll need to get an iPhone ethernet adapter, which you can get from Amazon for around $40 -- don't buy Apple's, which is way overpriced).

That's my most reliable connection and if it doesn't work with that there is something wrong with your hardware somewhere.  Let me know if you get the adapter and I can walk you through connecting and using it (or follow the manual -- it's a bit different from either USB or Wi-fi, mostly in that you need to put the phone in airplane mode).

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic