Profile Picture

Headshot- Re-Project Photo- Camera Angle?

Posted By VORESPAWN 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
VORESPAWN
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi All,
I'm trying to re-project my image in Head-shot after making some mesh adjustments, but the figure is small/child size, the projection seems to be applied at an angle from somewhere around center of the figure focused on the figure's chin. I see there is the ability to change the lens, but is there a way to change the camera angle or position to project squarely on the figure's face? 
Thank you in advance.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Hi...

When you use Headshot the AI should analyze the focal length of the camera which took the photo and assign a default lens value to the viewport lens. The angle and position should then be correct for that head if you require re-projecting, but you can manually adjust the lens further if you wish. Unfortunately angle and positioning are not adjustable for re-projection.

I would advise checking through the tutorials of 3DTest on the page below. These offer solutions for almost any issue you may encounter using Headshot and should help for the problems you are having.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNV5zSFadPdkNiTlsZI45HlCkrBGbaRXh

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic