Freebie Character - Sandra

Posted By Figment 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Figment
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi, I recently downloaded the freebie character offering - Sandra.
It loads fine, accepts motions as it should but the problem I'm having is when I try and take the character into the Composer stage.
If it is just the character it opens in Composer just fine.
IF however, I add even a single motion to the character it will NOT OPEN in Composer.  In FACT IT HANGS my program.
The only way out is to use Task Manager and END Task.
Anyone else have this issue?
I've checked and I have the latest Version of CA4.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

Sorry to hear you are having problems with the new freebie Sandra character.

I have tried with a few different motions and don't have any problems going into Composer mode.

Can you let us know the name of the motion(s) that cause the problem for you in case the issue is only related to certain motions. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic