Profile Picture

Applying Iray Materials as skin

Posted By danielmontaguejohnson 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
danielmontaguejohnson
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (431 reputation)Senior Member (431 reputation)Senior Member (431 reputation)Senior Member (431 reputation)Senior Member (431 reputation)Senior Member (431 reputation)Senior Member (431 reputation)Senior Member (431 reputation)Senior Member (431 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello and good morning all. I have a quesion about something that I did a few days ago, but cant seem to replicate for the life of me. 

I was able to apply Iray materials to my characters different body parts by dragging and dropping from the content library directly onto the character. Now when I try to drag and drop the materials nothing happens. I cant reacll what character or skin, but all of the Iray materials worked. I was even able to apply different materials to different body parts. So I could drop the rust material to the head, the carpet circles texture to the legs and so on. 

I have loaded up all kinds of characters and changed the shader type to Digital human shader and all of that already. 

ps. I cant remember if I was in Iclone or Character Creator. But Im pretty sure it was CC

thanks https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/33d365ee-7e3d-4633-b825-70b1.png

Reading This Topic