Profile Picture

Water Marks All over purchased cc Essentials skin and morphs (EXPORT)

Posted By deidrereaystudios 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Water Marks All over purchased cc Essentials skin and morphs (EXPORT)

Author
deidrereaystudios
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (697 reputation)Veteran Member (697 reputation)Veteran Member (697 reputation)Veteran Member (697 reputation)Veteran Member (697 reputation)Veteran Member (697 reputation)Veteran Member (697 reputation)Veteran Member (697 reputation)Veteran Member (697 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
purchased export version of cc essentials skins and morphs yesterday. Having the worst let down I have seen yet from reallusion related products. There are watermarks on every character I have (I purchased the Export Version for a reason) What should I do?? Have already tried deleting all of it and re installing. What should I do???
wires
wires
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 14 hours ago
The first thing to try is to select "Activate Purchased Items" from the Help menu, or "Activate Entire Library"
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/bf7ba7d0-6f5e-45de-a466-806d.png

The second cause for such an issue could be that you have activated CC using another user account than the one used to download and install the purchased content.
If the issue can't be resolved by you then it would be best to contact Reallusion Support for assistance.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

sebagtv8
sebagtv8
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi,
I have a similar issue.
I bought a bunch of assets and it tells me that some of them have Trial licence even if i bought the Export licence for all.
I checked the assets and the issue is with the assets i bought but randomly. Some work fine in High resolution but  not in low and some not even that.
I activated the entire library several times and checked that mi account is correct.
I already made a ticket but no response so far.
What else can i check?

Reading This Topic