props, characters and mix move animation

Posted By woody173 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
woody173
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi I have a prop of a dog which im trying to edit to look like my own dog. The prop is adapted from brittany dog, and it has some movements which are useful such as bark, walk, walk fast etc. Now all i want to do is get the dog to walk and bark at the same time but cant figure out how to do this. I have it turning its head using the edit animation layer by manipulating the bones but thats about it. Eventually i want to change the length of the tail and change the colour etc but one step at a time hey. I am using IC6 and 3dXchange (sorry like the old one better so far...and funds not stretching to buy the upgrades as im just a hobbyist). Eventually I would like to create my dog with his own personality like my Chester, so any help on creating extra moves etc like frollicing about would also help. I know its asking a lot.

Can anyone help please. Video tutorials would be a great help....im getting quiet a collection. 

Many thanks 

Woody

Reading This Topic