Profile Picture

change the path for the CC3 Template files from the default C: drive to J:/Reallusion/Template

Posted By rvwalsh 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

change the path for the CC3 Template files from the default C: drive...

Author
rvwalsh
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (884 reputation)Veteran Member (884 reputation)Veteran Member (884 reputation)Veteran Member (884 reputation)Veteran Member (884 reputation)Veteran Member (884 reputation)Veteran Member (884 reputation)Veteran Member (884 reputation)Veteran Member (884 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I want to change the path for the CC3 Template files from the default C: drive to J:/Reallusion/Template. I can't find anything in the Preference file.
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
The easiest way is to reinstall and put the path in you want.

Other than that currently the only way is to edit your registry files.  It's a PITA and there are a ton of edits to make, but it's doable (and a search on this forum will reveal the changes you have to make).

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
rvwalsh
rvwalsh
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (884 reputation)Veteran Member (884 reputation)Veteran Member (884 reputation)Veteran Member (884 reputation)Veteran Member (884 reputation)Veteran Member (884 reputation)Veteran Member (884 reputation)Veteran Member (884 reputation)Veteran Member (884 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
thank you

Reading This Topic