Profile Picture

Layering the Head behind the body

Posted By adamanton 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
adamanton
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (453 reputation)Senior Member (453 reputation)Senior Member (453 reputation)Senior Member (453 reputation)Senior Member (453 reputation)Senior Member (453 reputation)Senior Member (453 reputation)Senior Member (453 reputation)Senior Member (453 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I'm using Affinity Designer for my characters. I am able to move my folders within the RL_Image group to layer them appropriately. For instance, the Left Arm layer goes over the hip, etc. I'm having trouble getting the RL_TalkingHead to layer properly. The problem is the character's head and neck are above the hip portion (suit and tie) when I export it back to CTA so when he runs for instance, the neck bobs over the suit and tie. I've tried moving the entire RL_TalkingHead folder all the way to the bottom below the RL_Image but that isn't working. I need the head to layer below the rest of the images. 
vepop
vepop
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Try making the neck as part of the Hip.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here

Reading This Topic