Profile Picture

Just updated and now it doesn't load CC?

Posted By theLight 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
theLight
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Hi, I've just updated my Character Creator Pipeline, as suggested when I opened it today... I followed the update screen instructions and was told to shut down CC. It installed. I then went to open it up, the loading screen comes on then nothing... I restarted my PC and tried to open it again, nothing... can anyone tell me why this update to 3.22 Patch has broken my software? how do I sort this out? 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
Are your graphics drivers up to date? If you are unsure I would try updating your graphics drivers just to make sure this isn't the issue.

If you then still have problems, try uninstalling Character Creator 3 and the Pipeline extensions and then reinstall the latest full version. Uninstalling CC3 will not remove any installed content so the process shouldn't take too long and you shouldn't need to reinstall your purchased content packs or custom content (making regular backups of your custom content is recommended).

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic