Posted By Miranda (RL) 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

FAQ: Why some of installed packs are not shown on the Smart Gallery

Author
animagic
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 hours ago
As this never got fully resolved (I still have legacy content that simply doesn't appear even after reinstalling), it would be helpful to have an option for us to manually add it to Smart Gallery somehow.

I have loads of content and I like the ability provided by Smart Gallery to actually look for it.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Edward (RL)
Edward (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
animagic (11/11/2020)
As this never got fully resolved (I still have legacy content that simply doesn't appear even after reinstalling), it would be helpful to have an option for us to manually add it to Smart Gallery somehow.

I have loads of content and I like the ability provided by Smart Gallery to actually look for it.

Hello Animagic,

Please take patience!
The new version v1.2 will have this feature and it is almost going to the testing stage.
BigGrin BigGrin

jjoyner
jjoyner
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (266 reputation)Senior Member (266 reputation)Senior Member (266 reputation)Senior Member (266 reputation)Senior Member (266 reputation)Senior Member (266 reputation)Senior Member (266 reputation)Senior Member (266 reputation)Senior Member (266 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Until about a week ago, my Smart Gallery was up to date with installed content - even legacy content such as City Streets - Suburban Elements.  Yesterday, however, several installed content packs showed as Uninstalled even though the content is still in Content Manager and load with no problem.  Lots of inconsistencies still exist between Smart Gallery and Content Manager and within Content Manager itself.  For example, I have a Sailorman and Friends pack that shows as installed in Smart Gallery and as installed in Content Manager/Avatar but as Not installed in Content Manager/Pack Templates.

Any forecast as to when an updated Smart Gallery will be released?
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/09003399-7bab-440e-9000-a849.jpg   https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/5a1c4b25-c40f-402f-a45d-dbc2.jpg

Reading This Topic