Profile Picture

3Dxchange Pro does not open

Posted By noeltbaker 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
noeltbaker
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
I have problems opening 3dxchange pro. I clicked on icon from windows 10 home Page and also tried to open from Reallusion Hub with no success. I deleted and reinstalled app. but still unable to open.  Any suggestion?

Noel
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Hi Noel

Sorry to hear you are having problems with 3DXchange 7 Pro.

To try and resolve the problem try right clicking the 3DXchange 7 icon on your desktop and choose "Run As Administrator". 

Please also try updating your graphics drivers and ensure you have the latest available. Please see the links below to check.

Please also run Windows Update to ensure your system is fully updated.

In Windows 10 go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and then "Check For Update".

If you still have problems after checking the above, please can you send your dxdiag.txt to Technical Support so they can check your system for any problems.

Do also try to include a screenshot showing any error messages you receive on screen.

a) Type "dxdiag.exe" in the Search box and click "dxdiag.exe run command" from the search list.
b) It will then check your system for a while, after finishing, click "save all information"
c) Save "DxDiag.txt". and send this to Support as an attachment.

Thank you.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

noeltbaker
noeltbaker
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Thanks Peter for your response. I got the problem fixed by following a post from Rampa.  I right click on the 3dxchange icon, then clicked on the properties tab and maximized run.

Thanks to the Forum

Noel

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Hi Noel... Great to hear the problem is resolved. Thanks for letting us know as the solution may help others. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic