Profile Picture

I still get a watermark!!!

Posted By ffiore 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
ffiore
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (59 reputation)New Member (59 reputation)New Member (59 reputation)New Member (59 reputation)New Member (59 reputation)New Member (59 reputation)New Member (59 reputation)New Member (59 reputation)New Member (59 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I still  get a watermark!!!I still  get a watermark!!! on content
And yes I do have CCD
Hours wasted on trying to solve this on-going problem with their DRM servers.

Combo Pack of Robert's Closet for Cartoon Character Designer - in PBR

This is the combo pack for "Robert's Closet" which includes 7 complete packs for Robert at a significant savings.

NOTE: To use these "Characters", you need the Cartoon Character Designer Pack by Reallusion or you will get watermark.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
To use Robert's Closet a variety of different packs are required in addition to the Robert character from the Cartoon Character Designer pack.

If you visit the product page below and scroll down to the very bottom you will see a list of the required products and a link to each product page. Sadly you will need to have these to remove the watermarks.

https://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/ccdproduct.html?contentid=ACC300CIENU012520190628001&MenuItem=cc_outfit&Type=Cloth

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic