Campus 360 Head Weirdness

Posted By thomasway 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
thomasway
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (500 reputation)Veteran Member (500 reputation)Veteran Member (500 reputation)Veteran Member (500 reputation)Veteran Member (500 reputation)Veteran Member (500 reputation)Veteran Member (500 reputation)Veteran Member (500 reputation)Veteran Member (500 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I have successfully changed heads and face parts on numerous G2 and G3 characters but today I tried changing a head and face parts on Jared in the Campus Pack and weird stuff happened. Maybe I simply do not know what I'm doing but since I see bugs or unexpected behavior in CA4 everyday (I'm on latest Mac version) this may be a bug too. When In Composer mode, when I double-click a nose to switch it with another nose, all the face parts and some hair simply disappear. This also happened with some other switches I tried. Is there some other method I should use or a way to quickly correct it?

Here's a short screen video:
vepop
vepop
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Hi Thomas,
Check the layer order in Layer Manager to see whether the other parts are not hidden by the face sprite.

Thanks.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here
thomasway
thomasway
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (500 reputation)Veteran Member (500 reputation)Veteran Member (500 reputation)Veteran Member (500 reputation)Veteran Member (500 reputation)Veteran Member (500 reputation)Veteran Member (500 reputation)Veteran Member (500 reputation)Veteran Member (500 reputation)

@vepop

Thanks for the suggestion.

I immediately went back to CTA after reading this but I had not saved the file so I recreated it from scratch - I chose Jared, popped over to Composer mode and replaced the face again. Then I replaced the nose first - without it disappearing. (Originally I did the eyes first). Went through all the other face elements and replaced each one - everything worked as I would normally expect it to without having to go to Layers at all. 

I'm glad I made that video or I would think I'm losing my marbles. Why is it working now, the way it always did, but not the day I made the video?

Reallusion should have kept the name Crazytalk Animator because this software is indeed really Crazy...

Reading This Topic