Profile Picture

iClone created key frame for every frame

Posted By hunterhpm 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
hunterhpm
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
An expression I made for one of my characters now shows a key frame on every frame. How did this happen so I can avoid this in the future?https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6f2a0b3a-83f3-484b-869b-798e.jpg

Also, a lot of the time when trying to move key frames around, they are duplicated by accident. Is there a way to turn off the double click and drag that duplicates key fames? If I want to do it intentionally, I hold down control or copy and paste. Thank you!

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Your screenshot shows that you have sampled the expression clip. When you do this it is done on a per frame basis which is why you see keys on every frame. If you don't want this you can right click the expression clip and choose 'Flatten Expression Clip'.

Regarding the duplicating keys issue, this isn't something I have really ever had a problem with. Can you explain what you do that keeps duplicating keys. You should be able to double click to place a new key or click and drag to move the selected keys but neither method should duplicate a key.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic