Profile Picture

I cannot figure out how to change the shape and size of the working area

Posted By palminas 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

I cannot figure out how to change the shape and size of the working...

Author
palminas
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hello. 
I just began using this program, though I have owned it for a while. I have Pipeline of version 4. I need to figure out how to change the size and shape of the animation I am making. 

I want to make it be 1080 x 1080, exactly square. I also want the little cross indicating the document X,Y 0,0 position to be centered in the square. 

Where do I set this? I checked under Project Settings and Preference and neither appear to offer a setting. 

Thanks to whoever has tips. 
Edited
4 Years Ago by palminas
vepop
vepop
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Go to Render>Lock Ratio (Unticked)>Change the frame size.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here

Reading This Topic