10.00 Mac Pioneer Program

Posted By Ola(RL) 3 Months Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Ola(RL)
Posted 3 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/13542dc9-47bb-4a79-b966-537f.png
Download Link

To All CTA Users

Reallusion would like to kick off open auditions for next CTA mac version.
Please download the FREE CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pro before the 1st of April, 2020.
Then leave your wishful feature(s) in your review with a comment. Only five people
will be selected by our Pioneer Program to co-design, co-develop the next generation
CTA Mac version .

No matter which generation, the Mac version of CTA had constantly suffered from
issues caused by its natural restrictions and compatibility. In order to provide users
with a stable and desired environment of creation. Reallusion now enables CTA 3
Pro version on Mac store to be FREE. Just follow the steps below, you could 
be one of the planners, designers or developers of next generation of CTA Mac 
version.

1. Download FREE CTA 3 Pro from Mac store. 
2. Leave your wish(es) for next generation in the comment.
3. Reallusion will try to fulfill all the feasible wishes and pick
    5 users to reward them and announce their contribution
    on CTA home 
page.

Spread the words.

Edited
3 Months Ago by Ola(RL)
leonard
leonard
Posted 3 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
As a Animator 4 user, i'd prefer less wasted space, pull down menus, and easier to read (not grey on white) text. Basicly, the look and feel of a modern video editing program.
boxels
boxels
Posted 3 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
I'm confused. I use the Reallusion HUB and CTA4 on a mac and it works almost flawlessly. What's this all about, why CTA3? Confused.

Oh, and I also have bought both CTA 3 and CTA 4, because Reallusion said I missed the free upgrade promo by about a week. 

What's the difference between the Mac App Store CTA 4 for $99.00 and the $449.00 I paid for CTA 4? 
What's Reallusion Hub vs the Mac App Store CTA 4? 

Confused. 

Edited
3 Months Ago by jareddsmith
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)

Last Active: 10 minutes ago
jareddsmith (2/14/2020)

What's the difference between the Mac App Store CTA 4 for $99.00 and the $449.00 I paid for CTA 4? 
What's Reallusion Hub vs the Mac App Store CTA 4? 

Confused. 

The version on the Mac App Store is the Pro version which costs $99. This is the same as the Pro version from our own store which is also $99 for new customers.

It sounds as though you purchased a bundle which included the Pipeline version and extras such as Motion LIVE 2D, Face3D etc. These extras are not included in the $99 price for the Pro version alone.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

boxels
boxels
Posted 3 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)

Thanks for the reply. So to clarify. The PRO version is the SAME as the PIPELINE version, or are they different? 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (61.8K reputation)

Last Active: 10 minutes ago
No Pro isn't the same as Pipeline. Pipeline has additional features such as allowing PSD import and export.

Please click the link below to see all the differences between versions.

https://www.reallusion.com/cartoon-animator/download.html#version-comparison

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

boxels
boxels
Posted 3 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

It's funny how it took me a year to figure that out, I had never seen that page or chart, but thought I had the full version.

thanks!
jackwang_64
jackwang_64
Posted 3 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
https://www.reallusion.com/cartoon-animator/download.html#version-comparison
japecmedia
japecmedia
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Ola(RL) (2/13/2020)
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/13542dc9-47bb-4a79-b966-537f.png
Download Link

To All CTA Users

Reallusion would like to kick off open auditions for next CTA mac version.
Please download the FREE CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pro before the 1st of April, 2020.
Then leave your wishful feature(s) in your review with a comment. Only five people
will be selected by our Pioneer Program to co-design, co-develop the next generation
CTA Mac version .

No matter which generation, the Mac version of CTA had constantly suffered from
issues caused by its natural restrictions and compatibility. In order to provide users
with a stable and desired environment of creation. Reallusion now enables CTA 3
Pro version on Mac store to be FREE. Just follow the steps below, you could 
be one of the planners, designers or developers of next generation of CTA Mac 
version.

1. Download FREE CTA 3 Pro from Mac store. 
2. Leave your wish(es) for next generation in the comment.
3. Reallusion will try to fulfill all the feasible wishes and pick
    5 users to reward them and announce their contribution
    on CTA home 
page.

Spread the words.

boxels
boxels
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

Super User Friendly GUI. Sooo important. I strictly use iMacs, always have. I use CTA4 pipeline for all my animation. Would love to give powerful feedback as a former GUI designer, project manager (planning spec documentation for large multi million dollar applications) . 

I'm already using a mac, already giving feedback constantly (for free) so it would just be another flow so I can get a better working flow for rigging my now 150 custom, professionally illsutrated characters in CTA4 on a mac. 

Reading This Topic