Profile Picture

Tell us what you like about popcornFX Sequencer!

Posted By Eric C (RL) 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Eric C (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 days ago
Hello all,

Have you tried our PopcornFX Particle Sequencer yet? Write a review and let us know how you like this plugin! 
This python-scripted plugin should be a great boost for every creators that uses particle effects.

Welcome to upload your videos on this thread if you have made your videos with this plugin. L
et's get more people to know this time-saver plugin!

Shop and Write a review on:
(RL Markeplace) click here / 
(RL Content Store) click here
 https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/34709260-b271-44db-965c-4cd6.png
Cheers,
james_muia
james_muia
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I made this with the Particle Sequencer. The cool thing about the sequencer is that you can use one effect (in this case fire), and apply that affect to multiple body parts. So instead of having 4 different fire effects attached to body parts, you use the sequencer (one affect from my understanding) and select the places you want it to appear. This cuts down on the amount of memory usage from what it looks like. I haven't used it for anything else yet though.

Edit: On a side note, I can't leave a review on the 3D Marketplace cause it says I don't own it, which I do. ;P

IMDB: James Muia
Aviticus Dragon on YouTube

Computer Specs:
Intel® Core™ i7-7820X Processor (8x 4.30GHz/11MB L3 Cache)
Corsair Hydro Series H115i 280mm
Liquid CPU CoolerASUS ROG STRIX X299-E Gaming Motherboard
32 GB DDR4-3200 GSKILL Ripjaws V Memory
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti - 11GB - EVGA FTW3

Edited
4 Years Ago by james_muia
wildstar
wildstar
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
popcornfx is amazing and is one of the main reasons i use iclone. but it need a particle folow function , to make particles folow a path this is a must need.. more than a sequencer
and popcornfx have problems with 360 renders. generating heavy seams on renders .

Reading This Topic