Profile Picture

Unable to move visemes or select more than one.

Posted By stryan 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
stryan
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Working on a MacBook Pro with the latest OS Catalina 10.15.3, and version 4.11.1123.1 of CTA4 Pipeline.

This morning I was going through the tutorials on how to add and change visages; was able to CMD-select multiple visages and drag them left or right for better synchronization. Suddenly I was unable to either select more than one viseme, or to move a viseme at all. I can cut and then paste a viseme to a new location but that is already getting tedious. Is there setting that would prevent from being able to drag a viseme to a new location in the timeline?

thanks.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 43 minutes ago
Hi...

Is this issue happening with all projects or just this one particular project?

Also, try closing down CTA4 and then reopen to check if the problem is still there. Sometimes glitches can occur especially with a large project or if you have been running CTA4 for a long time so its worth checking.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

stryan
stryan
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)New Member (95 reputation)

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, I started a new project a couple of times, then restarted CTA and then finally shut down and restarted. Same result.

I also tried moving the phonemes on different types of characters, but the problem persists.
stryan
stryan
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, I started a new project a couple of times, then restarted CTA and then finally shut down and restarted. Same result.

I also tried moving the phonemes on different types of characters, but the problem persists.

Reading This Topic