Profile Picture

Digital Human shader from iclone to unreal?

Posted By zeek1 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
zeek1
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Is there a way for digital human shader settings to transfer to unreal through livelink without having to do all the settings again in unreal? Sad to say but characters in iclone with digital shader looks better than they do when they transfer to unreal at least for me it is. And also how to transfer props (i.e; cars) through livelink like in the sample video on the page. Help please.

animagic
This post has been flagged as an answer
animagic
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 9 minutes ago
I can't help you with the shader, but any prop can be attached as an accessory to a character and thus exported. I assume in Unreal you can detach an accessory and then have the prop.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

zeek1
zeek1
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Thanks
Eric C (RL)
Eric C (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Today @ 1:53 AM
zeek1 (2/4/2020)
Is there a way for digital human shader settings to transfer to unreal through livelink without having to do all the settings again in unreal? Sad to say but characters in iclone with digital shader looks better than they do when they transfer to unreal at least for me it is. And also how to transfer props (i.e; cars) through livelink like in the sample video on the page. Help please.

Hello Zeek,

Thanks for your feedback. And in the next update we will include the digital human shader settings to unreal live link. 
So stay tuned for our news!

Reading This Topic