Where is gone the BVH converter ?

Posted By marietto2008 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
marietto2008
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello. 

I would like to apply the BVH rotations of my face and the head,that I have captured with the brekel pro face 2 tool,to a new face using the 3dexchange tool,but I see that this feature has been removed from the version 7,but it is on the 5.5 version. Not sure if it is in the version 6. Do u know where it is gone ? I'm sure that this feature has been moved in another reallusion product. Which one ? thanks.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
The BVH Converter is no longer used. You can bring in BVH motions using 3DXchange 7. Please see the link below which explains the process.

https://manual.reallusion.com/3DXchange_6/ENU/Pipeline/03_Pipelines/Converting_a_Human_Motion_to_iClone_iMotion.htm

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic