Profile Picture

Non Standard Character for use with Live Face

Posted By noah_307242 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
noah_307242
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (98 reputation)New Member (98 reputation)New Member (98 reputation)New Member (98 reputation)New Member (98 reputation)New Member (98 reputation)New Member (98 reputation)New Member (98 reputation)New Member (98 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I've imported a non standard human ik rigged character and I'd love to be able to use live face with them. What step am I missing to make this possible? Any help would be appreciated, also willing to hire a rigger to make this happen properly. 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

Was the character type auto-detected by 3DXchange 7?

Also did you do Face Setup in 3DXchange with the Expression Editor. If not take a look at the tutorials below which explain how to do this with Facial Bones, Facial Morph Data or a Hybrid of the two.

Importing Characters with Facial Bones to iClone

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic