Trouble converting daz clothes to cc with physics

Posted By jarretttowe 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jarretttowe
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Can someone point me to a tutorial that will show me how to bring my clothing in from daz and apply physics to them? I am having some trouble finding a good tutorial.
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Physics depends a lot on the objects and can range from super easy to very complicated, depending on how the object was constructed in the first place.  Some Daz items just aren't worth applying physics to (or if they are you will need to completely redo the UVs on them).

Can you tell us what particular items you are having trouble with?  It would help to point you in the right direction (I have some tutorials on Daz dresses, for example, but other items require different approaches).

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic