Can't D/L ANY programs or bonus content

Posted By 51fxdesigner 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
51fxdesigner
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (733 reputation)Veteran Member (733 reputation)Veteran Member (733 reputation)Veteran Member (733 reputation)Veteran Member (733 reputation)Veteran Member (733 reputation)Veteran Member (733 reputation)Veteran Member (733 reputation)Veteran Member (733 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I am a REGISTERED USER of Crazytalk 7, Crazytak 8 Pro (latest version) and Animator 3 PIPELINE-
When I log-in I can SEE all the history - when I try to down;oad either the main program or support / bonus content
it does nothing.
I am able to re-download CT7 with reallusion installer - such option does NOT exist with Version 8 or Animator 3 Pipelne.
I PAID - I REGISTERED - I should have access. What gives!?! Please advise.
wires
wires
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 days ago
If you are having issues downloading software then it would be best to contact Reallusion Support directly for assistance. 

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
51fxdesigner (1/13/2020)
I am a REGISTERED USER of Crazytalk 7, Crazytak 8 Pro (latest version) and Animator 3 PIPELINE-
When I log-in I can SEE all the history - when I try to down;oad either the main program or support / bonus content
it does nothing.
I am able to re-download CT7 with reallusion installer - such option does NOT exist with Version 8 or Animator 3 Pipelne.
I PAID - I REGISTERED - I should have access. What gives!?! Please advise.

Hi...

You still have access to all your purchased software. You just need to install the Reallusion Hub first.

When you have downloaded and installed the Hub just sign in with the same account details you used to purchase CrazyTalk 7, 8 and CrazyTalk Animator 3.

Once you are signed in all your purchased software will be listed and you can install them directly from the Hub.

To download the Reallusion Hub just click the link below.

https://www.reallusion.com/hub/

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic