Profile Picture

Live Face will not connect I spent almost 2K and this blows. I've tried everything and everything...

Posted By spartanaerospace 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Live Face will not connect I spent almost 2K and this blows. I've...

Author
spartanaerospace
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Live Face will not connect I spent almost 2K and this blows. I've tried everything and everything online if anyone can help that would be great otherwise it's refundable time
AllenLee (RL)
AllenLee (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hi spartanaerospace,

Could you elaborate on how your iphone is connected to the computer?
You can also refer to this online manual:
1.https://manual.reallusion.com/Motion_LIVE_Plugin/ENU/Content/iClone_7/Pro_7.0/29_Plug_in/Motion_Live/Connecting_to_LIVE_Face.htm
2.https://manual.reallusion.com/Motion_LIVE_Plugin/ENU/Content/iClone_7/Pro_7.0/29_Plug_in/Motion_Live/Workflow_for_Motion_Live_Face_iPhoneX.htm

Allen
Eric C (RL)
Eric C (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
(Thanks Allen for the links!)
Hi spartanaerospace,

Yes you may refer to our online manual for the support.
And if you feel you need a dedicated person to help, please log in to our official website first.
Then please visit this URL and submit your question here. => https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html 

Our support team should be able to assist you and hope it solves your current problem with LIVE FACE!
I will also notify our team by sending them this thread, so they will know it is you upon receiving your online submission.

Many thanks,

HimAnI_Kev
HimAnI_Kev
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I'm having the same issue, except I'm running 30 day trials of everything to see if I like how this goes. I'm using an up to date iPhone 11 Max with LIVE Face and the current versions of iClone and well, just about everything you sell.
No matter what character I choose, I get to the face screen, put in the IP address the computer and phone are using (first 3 numbers are the same, and for the last I've tried increments of 10 away from what my phone is using) and it constantly replies
"Can't Connect - Try Again or Cancel". It's a pretty simple process, but what am I missing? Does the trial not do this, perhaps? Thanks in advance - KK

P.S. - I haven't used a Windows machine for 20 years. I'm a Mac guy, so that's how much I like your software and want to make this work, I bought a PC just for you! :-)
Edited
4 Years Ago by kevin_241535
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
You have to use EXACTLY the IP address of the phone -- the app will report that address.  Make sure you are typing it correctly (and adding the :999 at the end).

You might want to post us a screen shot of iClone with Motion Live up and running and (if possible) a screenshot of your iPhone showing the app running (I know there's an easy why to SS an iPhone and I think I've done it accidentally but for the life of me I can't remember how right now -- then again, I just woke up).

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic