3dXchange7 trial instantly expired

Posted By martinasmith 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem.png
martinasmith
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I've just installed Character Creator 3, iClone 7 and 3dXchange7 as trials using Reallusion Hub. Although CC and iClone are working fine, when I tried to open 3dXchange it told me the trial had expired the first time I tried to open it, although it was installed yesterday. Is there any way to fix this?
(Also, I'm trying to use it to import a DAZ Studio figure into CC - will it let me do this?)

Thanks Smile
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Hi...

If the 3DXchange 7 Pipeline trial expired immediately this would normally indicate the trial had been previously installed on that computer. A trial version is only valid one time.

However if you are wish to import a Daz character then you can do this with the Character Creator 3 Pipeline trial using Transformer. You won't need 3DXchange 7 to do this.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic