How to export morphs?

Posted By Mikay² 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Mikay²
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 days ago
I just started using Character Creator, so I am struggling with the basics. How can I export the morphs (imported morphs & clothing morphs) so that I can use them in UE4?
Edited
4 Years Ago by Mikay²
joao.henriques
joao.henriques
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (466 reputation)Senior Member (466 reputation)Senior Member (466 reputation)Senior Member (466 reputation)Senior Member (466 reputation)Senior Member (466 reputation)Senior Member (466 reputation)Senior Member (466 reputation)Senior Member (466 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
It is in fact basic... but be prepared: You CAN'T... well not body morphs at least... so yeah... basic but impossible to do without major workarounds in other tools. Even the workarounds posted here in the forum like using morph creator and loading the .iavatar and them going back to CC3 will not work in several cases... (the famous bone error)...

If I find a solution that involves using any of RL programs I will let you know Smile

Reading This Topic