Profile Picture

Problems with curve path

Posted By brookelustig 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
brookelustig
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (477 reputation)Senior Member (477 reputation)Senior Member (477 reputation)Senior Member (477 reputation)Senior Member (477 reputation)Senior Member (477 reputation)Senior Member (477 reputation)Senior Member (477 reputation)Senior Member (477 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi everyone, I have a couple problems with changing the path from linear to curve and was hoping someone had some advice on how to solve it,

1. Can I mix a path to go from straight to curved? It seems like when changing a keyframe from straight to curved it changes all the other keyframes as well.

2. Every-time I create a path thats curved it seems like the prop or character can't stay in one place but rather makes a circle before continuing on the to the next keyframe placement. It almost looks likea little knot or circle if that makes sense. How do I fix that?

Appreciate any help I can get on this.

Cheers
Edited
4 Years Ago by brookelustig
kylelee
kylelee
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
This is my testing, using the curve path to adjust the transition path.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6cf5ecd4-daef-480e-b2d2-f153.gif

Reading This Topic