Profile Picture

EULA For Character Creator 3

Posted By Manuel.3Dworks 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Manuel.3Dworks
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (189 reputation)Junior Member (189 reputation)Junior Member (189 reputation)Junior Member (189 reputation)Junior Member (189 reputation)Junior Member (189 reputation)Junior Member (189 reputation)Junior Member (189 reputation)Junior Member (189 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hello Guys, quick question: i'm making a videogame, i want to use character creator 3 to create my characters, can i sell the game or i have to acquire an export license for every single character that i'll put in the game?

animagic
animagic
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 hours ago
These are two separate issues.

You need export licenses in case your character contains any purchased (DRM-controlled) content, such as clothing, hair, morphs, etc. You only need to purchase the export license one for a particular item, after that you can export as many times as you want.

Distribution of your game is royalty free, but you need to notify RL of your intent, after which you get a free mass-distribution license for that game. I've never done this so the license may be called something else, but that is the basic idea.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic