Installed CC3 Resource Pack Still on Hub List

Posted By TonyDPrime 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
TonyDPrime
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 days ago
With the CC3 3.2 release, resource pack appeared on update list.  
However it never could install, always gave error:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/958d11a5-2b44-4dbd-a6f5-8b06.jpg

So, I installed by separately downloading and then installing manually, outside of Hub.  This then gave me all the 3.2 content for the DH shader, DH projects, etc.

But since that time, it still appeared on list, and every time I tried to install to clear it off, it still gave error.

And now, with 3.21 update, it still shows on list and still cannot be installed.
My worry now is I will never get the true most-recent CC3 Resource Pack update, as the Resource Pack slot is blocked by the uninstallable 3.2 Hub version.

How can I get it off the Hub's queue list so it does not block future CC3 Resource Pack updates?

THX!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Tony

Do you have the resource pack installer in the folder below? If so try deleting the file and then check again to see if the latest resource pack can be installed from the Hub.

C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\Reallusion\RLDownloads

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

TonyDPrime
TonyDPrime
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 days ago
Peter (RL) (12/30/2019)
Hi Tony

Do you have the resource pack installer in the folder below? If so try deleting the file and then check again to see if the latest resource pack can be installed from the Hub.

C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\Reallusion\RLDownloads

Hi Peter, it did work.
Thanks so much!
-Tony D

Reading This Topic