Profile Picture

There is a way to export an animation without the audio clip in pop format ?

Posted By boybergamo28 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

There is a way to export an animation without the audio clip in pop...

Author
boybergamo28
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (887 reputation)Veteran Member (887 reputation)Veteran Member (887 reputation)Veteran Member (887 reputation)Veteran Member (887 reputation)Veteran Member (887 reputation)Veteran Member (887 reputation)Veteran Member (887 reputation)Veteran Member (887 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hello, i need this so i can import the video in pop format again in the carton animator 4 as a prop and deform it to made a shadow for a character but i get double audio, both from the prop and the character already created, animated and voiced with voices clip. So i'm asking if there is a way to export the animation without the voice clip enabled ?

Thanks for the any help!
garylearntech
garylearntech
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi!  In case you haven't already worked it out, temporarily reduce the Actor Voice controller to zero before rendering your shadow video.  The resulting file will be "speechless".

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/43d94338-8d4d-42ba-8672-f884.png

Alternatively, if you're using an external video editor (such as Adobe After Effects) to process your shadow file before reimporting it, it might be easier to to see if you can mute or delete the audio there at the same time.  This might be your best bet if there's other audio active in your original project.

---
Cartoon Animator 4 Pipeline (always the current production version, unless otherwise stated)
Mac mini M1, macOS Big Sur (11.6.5)
Signature data last updated 2022-05-15

Reading This Topic