Hello -- and Help?

Posted By scott_80 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
scott_80
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi! I'm brand new to Cartoon Animator 4 and I have the trial. I can't find any place to learn this software. All the tutorial videos are for features and I find nothing for the basics -- like what each of the sections of the software are and how to use them. Can anyone help me?
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
scott_80 (12/7/2019)
Hi! I'm brand new to Cartoon Animator 4 and I have the trial. I can't find any place to learn this software. All the tutorial videos are for features and I find nothing for the basics -- like what each of the sections of the software are and how to use them. Can anyone help me?

Try the webinars.  Click this link  Cartoon Animator from A-Z for the current webinars and you are able to download the project(s) used.

Hope this helps!

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Reading This Topic