Re-using clothes to another character

Posted By coach1 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
coach1
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi! Well, i am editing some clothes inside CC3 and i want to use them to another character. Of course i would like to make some edit to the new character i.e. logo (Decal) size etc. How can i store it (?) to the content session? (i think the right place is Content - > Custom )
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 31 seconds ago
I like to save them in the project section, under Avatar/Clothed (you can only save in custom -- even if you start off in content it will switch you over).

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic