Profile Picture

No Create New Actor panel 2D or 3D showing up

Posted By tommy-crown 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
tommy-crown
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Just got this program and messing about with it, but when I go to create new actor, I click on the icon, but I dont get the window that says 2D or 3D, it just opens a window for me to pick an image to import
If I add a jpeg, it then goes stright to the  crop and move the base point around.  
No 3D options or a chance to add a side view at all.
any help appreciated

version I'm running is 8.13.
Peter (RL)
This post has been flagged as an answer
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 18 minutes ago
Hi...

Sounds like you have CrazyTalk 8 Standard. The Standard version only supports the creation of 2D characters. Unfortunately if you want to create 3D characters you will need the Pro or Pipeline versions.

Please see below. This explains the differences between versions.

https://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/download.html#comparison

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

tommy-crown
tommy-crown
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)Junior Member (185 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Yeah  you're right, just the standard version, so that solves that mystery
I wish Humble had made it a bit more clear in the ad for it.   I only really wanted it for the 3D part,  £20 down the drain,  I never learn  lol

But thanks for the quick answer :-)  .

The Game Bug
The Game Bug
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
That seems like false advertising on Humble Bundle's part as the video they attach to the product clearly shows the creation of 3D Avatars.

Reading This Topic