Profile Picture

Colours/levels won't stay consistent

Posted By wwildwood 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
wwildwood
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (156 reputation)Junior Member (156 reputation)Junior Member (156 reputation)Junior Member (156 reputation)Junior Member (156 reputation)Junior Member (156 reputation)Junior Member (156 reputation)Junior Member (156 reputation)Junior Member (156 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I am trying to match a crazytalk video with the original photoshop image but CrazyTalk changes the image to something darker than the original file I imported.
So when I try to edit the movie ontot the photoshop background they never match now? (see image)
Any ideas?https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3e34b64b-8e97-4fe7-bea6-8554.png
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 15 minutes ago
Hi...

There may be a color balance issue causing the problem. Do you have your colour profile settings correct and your monitor drivers correctly installed?

Really the easiest solution will be to use Photoshop to remove the background of your character image and save it in a format liken PNG which will keep the transparent background. Then setup the complete character in CrazyTalk (not just the head part). Finally just add the background you want in CrazyTalk which will eliminate any color differences.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic