exporting from CC3 crashes iC7.7

Posted By esemgee 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
esemgee
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I have looked at the issues regarding NVIDIA drivers and I am reasonably sure that is not the problem as CC3.2 and iC7.7 load: now have 441.20, though find it impossible to find 440.97 which is known to work, to verify it IS or ISN'T a driver problem. Both iC7 and CC3 load and I can edit in CC3, play around with trial of Headstart etc. In iClone I can open previous projects and play, but not edit, it has a blue circle that spins a while then simply crashes. This is also true of sending character from CC; iC7 dies halfway. All the projects were created on this laptop (Alienware i7 Windows 10) one year(ish) ago, with a new test just today, so has something else shifted in the requirements for the two,  do I need to boost or lower things my preferences, or could this still a driver problem? If the latter, how on earth do you find 440.97? I am never given the option from the link kindly provided on this forum. Any other thoughts? I thank you in advance.
Edited
5 Years Ago by garry.smout
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Hi Garry

Sorry to hear you are having crashing problems.

If you haven't already, it would be worth uninstalling iClone 7 and all plugins and then install the latest full 7.7 version? Then check that iClone is working correctly before installing the plugins back. It is worth a try because there may have been a installation problem when you updated to iClone 7.7.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

esemgee
esemgee
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Thanks: had a horrible thought you might say that! I can just install 7.7 or do I have to go back and install from 6 and upgrade? BTW I have put in the older driver with no luck but I di think CC3 is fine - the problem is iC7.
esemgee
esemgee
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thanks Peter - re-install worked and the Hub solved my old problem of having to reinstall bit by bit. All working, so again thanks

Reading This Topic