Profile Picture

Left Hand glitches using certain animations

Posted By hanaluluelle 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
hanaluluelle
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
The left hand of my character glitches out using certain animations for some reason. If I just try out human basic motions > move > stroll, the left hand goes weird. I tried to change it to the default relaxed hand using the sprite editor but it doesn't work. I'll attach an image.
Attachments
hand glitch.jpg (32 views, 240.00 KB)
kylelee
kylelee
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
hanaluluelle (11/27/2019)
The left hand of my character glitches out using certain animations for some reason. If I just try out human basic motions > move > stroll, the left hand goes weird. I tried to change it to the default relaxed hand using the sprite editor but it doesn't work. I'll attach an image.

It seems motion clip will rotate the hand transition, you could use 2D Motion Key Editor to rotate the hand at the first frame.

Reading This Topic