Headshot test animations

Posted By Kevin.S 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Kevin.S
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Few test animations yes i know there are adjustments that need to be made just testing BigGrinBigGrin ...

Freelance Artist Kevin.S

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/57cedd8e-58c4-42ce-b2f4-9646.png https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/5a59e070-66a0-4914-b0a5-b2dc.png 

Email: animatemyart@gmail.com - Web Site:  www.animatemyart.com
nealtucker
nealtucker
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Great work Kevin, headshot is such a big step up for us all, I'm really looking forward to some iPhone or facial animations along with dialogue examples.
N,  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View my latest Iclone project THEY ARE HERE Renegades versus the overlords Resize Editor
charly Rama
charly Rama
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Really great work Kevin, as always Smile

Nealtucker, this is a quick test for animation with iphone X

nealtucker
nealtucker
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Thanks Charly, that example fitted great with the model, with the quality so high now "which is fantastic" we will need to work on the emotion of the characters to see how far it can be taken, cartoon characters seem to be able to pull this off to a certain degree but real human CGI characters are another level,..hey bring it on..love it.....oh dam, I'm going to need an iPhone X next, the good thing is you can pick up some second-hand ones now so next year they may be an affordable option to just use as an iClone controller, The web-Cam solution software at $1400 and not as good has missed the boat on this I feel,  a lot of folks here did try to encourage a keener pricing strategy from them. Maybe iClone should have released their own more affordable software like the 2D face cam software. I demoed it and it works great on C4, I'm sure they could get it to work for CC characters as well? 
N.       

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View my latest Iclone project THEY ARE HERE Renegades versus the overlords Resize Editor
charly Rama
charly Rama
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)

Yes, this is just a quick test, but when you work on the emotion of the characters, it's another level. I'll show you an part of my movie, two persons talking with emotion, the quality of what RL offers to us helps much, now, I need to work more with expression of emotion because I'm not satisfy with my work Smile

argus1000
argus1000
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)

I'll join my voice to Charly Rama's in thanking Reallusion for this amazing Headshots plugin that brings us to a new level of realism, a step closer (very close) to films like Avatar and Tintin, who relied on motion capture. The followings  clips originate from a selfie.

My latest movie THE GOLDEN MAN, and a few othershttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIl1EqVCKitZzLqaNnLK0BA
Edited
5 Years Ago by argus1000
charly Rama
charly Rama
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

nealtucker (11/26/2019)
Thanks Charly, that example fitted great with the model, with the quality so high now "which is fantastic" we will need to work on the emotion of the characters to see how far it can be taken, cartoon characters seem to be able to pull this off to a certain degree but real human CGI characters are another level,..hey bring it on..love it.....oh dam, I'm going to need an iPhone X next, the good thing is you can pick up some second-hand ones now so next year they may be an affordable option to just use as an iClone controller, The web-Cam solution software at $1400 and not as good has missed the boat on this I feel,  a lot of folks here did try to encourage a keener pricing strategy from them. Maybe iClone should have released their own more affordable software like the 2D face cam software. I demoed it and it works great on C4, I'm sure they could get it to work for CC characters as well? 
N.       

In this movie made with all the news plug ins, I've tried to do my best to give emotions, I'm working on the scene with tears now.

https://forum.reallusion.com/428888/My-first-movie-with-Digital-human-shader

ultimativity
ultimativity
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Impressive sample video with Jack N. Your vid was clearer to me than the plugin ad as to what the plugin actually does. Thanks for posting.

Nathan

Reading This Topic