CC 3.2 Resource Packs

Posted By wires 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
wires
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Both updated CC 3.2 Resource Packs now appear to be available for download from user accounts. SmileCool

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

dante1st
dante1st
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
How do I verify that I have this?

I assume that this separate thing that popped up when the new CC update originally came out, prompted me to separately download this EXE file, I guess that was it? That was what the hub was supposed to provide, which I guess it is now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My iClone short films: https://www.youtube.com/iClone316

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
If you downloaded the CC 3.2 update on the day or release then you probably have original Resource Packs installed. We found after the release that some content in the Resource Packs had errors so we repacked them to correct the errors. You can check the issue reported in the thread below. If your Kevin character has a missing tongue then it is advised to install the latest Resource Packs from your account.

https://forum.reallusion.com/427896/Small-problem-with-DHSample-character

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic