Profile Picture

GoZ reimport problem

Posted By Blackant Master Studio 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Blackant Master Studio
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (118 reputation)Junior Member (118 reputation)Junior Member (118 reputation)Junior Member (118 reputation)Junior Member (118 reputation)Junior Member (118 reputation)Junior Member (118 reputation)Junior Member (118 reputation)Junior Member (118 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hello,
i have been following this tutorial 

and when it comes to reimport, i get this demonstrated in this short video:

what did i do wrong ?
thanks.
Edited
5 Years Ago by Blackant Master Studio
Grimhilda
Grimhilda
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Hi Blackant Master Studio

I need to begin by saying that I hardly have a hope of helping you because I don't have Zbrush and I've only used the basics of CC3 Pipeline.  

What I hope is that you will get a reply from someone else if the thread stays alive.  I watched both videos carefully to see if I could spot something wrong. 

I looked several times at the steps you took and saw that you had mistakenly selected the wrong body part (fingernails) before replacing the mesh.  Then the time it 'worked' and brought in a new figure you had a figure selected from an accessory group.  I wonder if there is anywhere else in the content library you could have selected the figure to be replaced?  It looks to me that your figure from Zbrush has appeared as a new accessory.  Is that possible?

I hope someone with real knowledge can help.
rewinged28
rewinged28
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I believe you have to press the 'All' button next to the 'GoZ' button inside zBrush, that should give the option to 'update mesh' instead of create accessory and such. Hope that helps! Let me know if it works
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 minutes ago
Try this:

Open Zbrush first and go to Preferences > GoZ and click Clear Cache Files. The next time you GoZ from CC3 the subtools will not have (1), (2), etc after the names. 

Reading This Topic