Profile Picture

So this has ALL the morphs of the regular sculpting options, and more, right?

Posted By dante1st 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

So this has ALL the morphs of the regular sculpting options, and more,...

Author
dante1st
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Am I correct that this set of sliders has every single option that the previous sculpting options gave us, AND more, right? In other words, I would never have a reason to use any of the older sliders, as this is comprehensive?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My iClone short films: https://www.youtube.com/iClone316

Dorothy Jean
Dorothy Jean
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
dante1st (11/24/2019)
Am I correct that this set of sliders has every single option that the previous sculpting options gave us, AND more, right? In other words, I would never have a reason to use any of the older sliders, as this is comprehensive?

I think these are just more for very specific details of the face that you would use along with the other sliders.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/dbdccbe9-2417-45d2-b87d-7b31.jpg

dante1st
dante1st
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Oh, ok. I guess it complements the original set. Ok thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My iClone short films: https://www.youtube.com/iClone316

Kiwi-Hawk
Kiwi-Hawk
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
They also when you click on them with the correct tab open highlight the slider that being use.

So in in Headshot with Active Matching tool and Active Sculpt Morph active clicking the yellow slected section of the face
you can see the active slider in the modify panel which means you can see any sliders that are related to that action, for
example you might highlight the ear angle and find it onlt the right side needs works but it higlhlighted the slider for both,
right under that is a _Left and a _Right slider so you can turn off symmetry and addjust the right slider without changing the left.

Hop that as clear as mud mate

Reading This Topic