Posted By yazkin 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem.png
yazkin
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I've tried everything, but whenever I try to import a head that isn't the template, the eyes don't import at all. 

I've even tried using a template and just replacing the layers as well as drawing over them, but the result is always the same. 

I'm using Medibang Pro to edit the PSD files because I don't have Photoshop. 

Everything else imports fine, it's JUST the eyes. I can't even replace them in the sprite editor or else they'll just be flat eyes (no iris separation).

Any help?
kylelee
kylelee
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
yazkin (11/23/2019)
I've tried everything, but whenever I try to import a head that isn't the template, the eyes don't import at all. 

I've even tried using a template and just replacing the layers as well as drawing over them, but the result is always the same. 

I'm using Medibang Pro to edit the PSD files because I don't have Photoshop. 

Everything else imports fine, it's JUST the eyes. I can't even replace them in the sprite editor or else they'll just be flat eyes (no iris separation).

Any help?

Hi, this is my testing, I think this is a defect of MediBang.
I imported a PSD template (Philipp_F_Finish.psd) file to MediBang and save it as a PSD file (Philipp_F_Finish_MediBang.psd).
You can see the Philipp_F_Finish_MediBang.psd the layer will be messed.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/469e15b1-3d5a-4b1d-ad9c-0bb0.png

I prefer using Krita, this is verified to compatible with Cartoon Animator 4.
And Kria is a free tool.
https://krita.org/en/
Edited
5 Years Ago by kylelee

Reading This Topic