Activating entire library of assets.

Posted By kenmatthews 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
kenmatthews
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago

I have been a user of iClone for many years, taking a sabbatical for several years. I have just started to use iClone 7 and had to redownload all my files to version 7, it took a long time! I downloaded them all, at least I think so although I can't see my Granny J's files, and went to Help/Activate entire library. Every asset I have was purchased over the years, directly from Reallusion or from Marketplace. When the activation finished I was surprised to see that nearly 35,000 files were skipped and, I assume, not activated. I confess to be being upset because of this non-activation. Can you explain this to me please?
 I'm using Windows 10 with i7

The more I learn, the more I realise, I know nothing!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Hi Ken

Do you have any problems with the content you have installed such as watermarks?

I ask because you don't normally have to use "Content 1-Click Verification" unless you have problems. Under normal usage your content will be activated when you install or when first loaded. So as long as you have an active internet connection you shouldn't have any problems using your content packs.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

kenmatthews
kenmatthews
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello Peter, I think I saw one item that had a watermark, never thought anything about it at the time, but now you mention it... Every asset I own has been bought from Reallusion or the Marketplace, although I have a few I built in the early days. Why I started investigating was since I have started using/learning iClone 7 I had a lot of content missing. I went to packages/uninstalled and have been going insane trying to re-download the items indicated, but they keep appearing back in the uninstalled packages... I spent several days downloading my assets again to put them into one place (and as 7) as they've been scattered over different drives over the years. I actually have an end product I'm trying to produce, that of videos promoting my books (Kenneth J Matthews). I mentioned Granny J, I bought assets off her years ago, and cannot find them, I was going to use them in my first learning production. iClone has changed mightily since the last time I was producing and I do need to relearn how to do everything all over again. 
Best regards.
Ken

The more I learn, the more I realise, I know nothing!

Reading This Topic