Small problem with DH_Sample character

Posted By Zeronimo 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Zeronimo
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 hours ago
I have a small problem with DH_Sample character: he has no tongue.
When we edit the character we see that there is a tongue, but it is invisible.
How to make this tongue visible, I found nowhere in the settings how to do it.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

Unfortunately we have found a few issues with the embedded content including the missing tongue of Kevin. We have now updated the content in the Resource Pack so it is recommended to install again to make sure you have the latest content files (and Kevin's missing tongue).

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

wires
wires
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
Peter (RL) (11/21/2019)
Hi...

Unfortunately we have found a few issues with the embedded content including the missing tongue of Kevin. We have now updated the content in the Resource Pack so it is recommended to install again to make sure you have the latest content files (and Kevin's missing tongue).

Is the content in the Resource Pack, or in the Resource Pack 2? If the latter then this is not directly available for download from a user account at the moment.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

wires
wires
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
Any chance of an answer to my question in the last post?Whistling

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Zeronimo
Zeronimo
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Peter (RL) (11/21/2019)
Hi...

Thanks for the answer, but could you tell me where to find the link to download this pack. I do not see anything in my member page.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

wires (11/21/2019)
Peter (RL) (11/21/2019)
Hi...

Is the content in the Resource Pack, or in the Resource Pack 2? If the latter then this is not directly available for download from a user account at the moment.

Hi Gerry

As there was a few updates to embedded content it will probably be wise to re-install both Resource Packs to make sure everything is up to date. We plan to try and add Resource Pack 2 to users accounts next week but in the meantime if you want the links to download them just let me know and I'll PM them to you. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

zeronimo (11/22/2019)

Thanks for the answer, but could you tell me where to find the link to download this pack. I do not see anything in my member page.

Resource Pack 1 is available to download from your Reallusion Account by going to the Registration page and then clicking the "Download" link for Character Creator 3.

However I have also sent you a private message with the links to save time.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Zeronimo
Zeronimo
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thank you very much Peter. I will wait next week for Pack 2.
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Peter,

If I understand correctly, pack 2 will be updated next week in our accounts?  Is it possible someone (you?) could send out an email reminder or even just post here on the forums?  Some of us are old and won't remember we need to re-download this stuff again then.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
This a good time to once again request that the Reallusion Hub also be able to check my purchased/licensed "Content" for updates.

It sure would be convenient at times like this to click "Check for updates" and discover a couple of my installed contents packs have updates available.

It would also be nice if it could tell me if I own a pack I haven't installed.  That's especially useful if you have two installations (eg: Desktop + Laptop), and maybe you forgot to install stuff on one of them.

(I'm not a Hub fanboy, bit I stopped being a hater and will admit it does have some nice conveniences.)

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Reading This Topic