Bit disapointed

Posted By Kiwi-Hawk 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Kiwi-Hawk
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Kia ora

The likeness is great was a little miffed at paying another $160 odd  NZ afte buying Crazy Talk to be honest BUT stuff happens

I'd like how ever to see better morph sliders for ears OR the ears get done in the process, I could NOT get the ears to shape correctly

This is the High Elf lass in the ESO trailers if anybody in remotley interested I looked on line and found this shot

To cut the image from and clear the circelt from and lighten up
Edited
5 Years Ago by Kiwi-Hawk
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

I believe you need to scroll down to the "Headshot morphs?"  They should give you more position/rotation options for the ears.

The Headshot morphs are in their own separate category.  And if you click on an ear, it jumps out of the headshot morphs back to the standard ones.  (Formally reporting that in Feedback Tracker is on my ToDo list.)

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
5 Years Ago by justaviking
Kiwi-Hawk
Kiwi-Hawk
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

justaviking (11/20/2019)
I believe you need to scroll down to the "Headshot morphs?"  They should give you more position/rotation options for the ears.

The Headshot morphs are in their own separate category.  And if you click on an ear, it jumps out of the headshot morphs back to the standard ones.  (Formally reporting that in Feedback Tracker is on my ToDo list.)

Your talking about the morph's with the circles round them right? I found those NOP nothing in there that helped, I know I'm a novice but those seem to be a repeat of the other one in a lot of case's. An if you highlight the ear for ssulpting
you will see the ear is one tree leaf shaped object, there's no section to it or subdivision if that waht you want to call them

Edited
5 Years Ago by Kiwi-Hawk
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
If you have the Essential morphs, there are some elf ear morphs in it.

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Yeah, I was talking about the morphs with the circles.  They have additional capabilities.  There is an "elf morph" for the ears, which I originally assumed you used.

If this is a character that you imported, I suppose some of those morphs might not apply.  I'm not sure how much of these things should and should not work on non-Reallusion characters.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Kiwi-Hawk
Kiwi-Hawk
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Its a CC3 charatcer made from that image
I have Essentials but I didn't find a morph to do the job, I think it because the ear does not have the subdivisions
Yes I can make Elf ears BUT real basic ones and nothing close to that characters, they ate mostly WOW wingflap pointy things, nothing like the
Elder Scrolls, Shannara or eve Lord of the Rings ears that I can see
this is the image I used if somebody wnat to try it the link is just a 4k tiff file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c5wxrk7vk09nzzb/Francisco%20Cortina.tif?dl=0

Edited
5 Years Ago by Kiwi-Hawk
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Kiwi-Hawk (11/20/2019)
Its a CC3 charatcer made from that image

D'oh!  Of course it is.  I should not post on the forum at 3:00 AM.  Blush

Kiwi-Hawk
Kiwi-Hawk
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

@JustaViking

I'm very good at doing that as well a lot
I have to say, not bad for my skill level (which ain't good) BUT I dfon't like the ears

These are closer to a style I like

Kiwi-Hawk
Kiwi-Hawk
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Been trying for a couple of days now and theres no way to get even close

All I get a colliflower ears

Oh and a wee turoial or something explaining how what we do with the GH Shader Perset, I apply that and the whole character goes white
Edited
5 Years Ago by Kiwi-Hawk

Reading This Topic