Posted By Peter (RL) 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

OFFICIAL Character Creator 3.2, 3.21 and 3.22 Issues Thread

Author
wires
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
@gordryd,
There are 2 Resource Packs for CC3.2 and both have been updated. Have you installed the new versions? They are available for download from your user account.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d5e92fd8-ce42-4cab-8c00-79e9.png

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Edited
5 Years Ago by wires
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
blackhawk (11/28/2019)
I have been unable to run GoZ in CC3.2.  I have attempted to install GoZ in zBrush 2020 several times and have gotten the attached error message. And yes I have run zBrush as administrator each time.  Has anyone else had any problems?https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0418b701-c938-494f-8f94-c7fc.jpg

Hi...

If you are continuing to have this problem, please contact Technical Support using the link below. Thanks.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

wolfwonk (11/29/2019)
I've tried multiple times to get the trial to work and I just get the splash screen then the process ends... 

Uninstalled, reinstalled and nothing. 

Checked driver and I have the latest, any idea guys?

Can you share your system specifications including your graphics card. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

gordryd
gordryd
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

I downloaded and installed latest resource pack(s) for CC3.2 and still have all the same problems (except the "Trial" label is now gone):
I loaded CC3_DH_0Male.ccAvatar  and then tried to apply Skin Template> Normal> DH Shader Preset> Dark Male (actually, none of the shaders have any apparent effect on the character)
When I apply the shader and uncheck "Apply Material without Shader Settings" box, the skin color doesn't change.  But if you check the box the skin turns pure white.  How do you apply the DH shader to affect the skin color?
Applying any of the new eyes (for example, "Eyes_01") to a CC1 character will make the eyes bulge out through the eyelids (see picture).  Converting to CC3 doesn't fix it, and neither does "Correct Eyeblink".

Reallusion Certified Director / Reallusion Best Visual Award / Reallusion Certified Content Developer
See all the G-Tools Plug-Ins available for iClone here: G-Tools Plug-Ins

luke (RL)
luke (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Power Developer
gordryd (12/4/2019)
I downloaded and installed latest resource pack(s) for CC3.2 and still have all the same problems (except the "Trial" label is now gone):
I loaded CC3_DH_0Male.ccAvatar  and then tried to apply Skin Template> Normal> DH Shader Preset> Dark Male (actually, none of the shaders have any apparent effect on the character)
When I apply the shader and uncheck "Apply Material without Shader Settings" box, the skin color doesn't change.  But if you check the box the skin turns pure white.  How do you apply the DH shader to affect the skin color?
Applying any of the new eyes (for example, "Eyes_01") to a CC1 character will make the eyes bulge out through the eyelids (see picture).  Converting to CC3 doesn't fix it, and neither does "Correct Eyeblink".

CC1 character need to use the eyes under this path (\Template\Character Creator 3 Template\Eye\CC1 Base)
If you want to use CC3 eyes, please use the adjust bone to fix the pop-up issue.
The new shader presets only have shader parameters so it won't affect your skin color or map.
friday2sense
friday2sense
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (186 reputation)Junior Member (186 reputation)Junior Member (186 reputation)Junior Member (186 reputation)Junior Member (186 reputation)Junior Member (186 reputation)Junior Member (186 reputation)Junior Member (186 reputation)Junior Member (186 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Speaking of eyes, the 3.2 template eyes appear more "natural," but they're so bloodshot and moist, they look like somebody drank until 2am and they're still crying over a lost love. I'm not finding Appearance or Materials edit options in Modify. Any thoughts about adding a "Healthy-Looking" eye package?

i7 8700K, 32GB, Win10, GeForce GTX 1070 8GB

luke (RL)
luke (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Power Developer
friday2sense (12/4/2019)
Speaking of eyes, the 3.2 template eyes appear more "natural," but they're so bloodshot and moist, they look like somebody drank until 2am and they're still crying over a lost love. I'm not finding Appearance or Materials edit options in Modify. Any thoughts about adding a "Healthy-Looking" eye package?

You can remove the base color blend map to get the *clean* eyes

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/35678648-489e-4e14-b5ca-862a.jpg
dankdrft
dankdrft
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
CC3 Asks for RLSysRegAgent to auth as admin, when I hit accept, CC3 crashes on export to iclone or FBX. 

It hasn't asked me for a serial yet, which is what I think the auto auth is for, but this is a new issue. CC3 ran perfect with iclone for months.

dickdickdick999
dickdickdick999
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (211 reputation)Junior Member (211 reputation)Junior Member (211 reputation)Junior Member (211 reputation)Junior Member (211 reputation)Junior Member (211 reputation)Junior Member (211 reputation)Junior Member (211 reputation)Junior Member (211 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
CC3 will NOT recognize the additional content downloaded after purchasing it.

I have contacted support, uninstalled everything and manually deleted remaining appdata directories, as well as used the registry cleaner tool they provided to me.

When I reinstall the hub, it somehow has me already signed in, and behaves as though CC3 is installed.

It will not allow me to uninstall it, or open it.

Now I am worse off than when I contacted support.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

dankdrft (12/21/2019)
CC3 Asks for RLSysRegAgent to auth as admin, when I hit accept, CC3 crashes on export to iclone or FBX. 

It hasn't asked me for a serial yet, which is what I think the auto auth is for, but this is a new issue. CC3 ran perfect with iclone for months.

When you install Character Creator 3 using the Reallusion Hub it won't ask for a serial number. The RLSysRegAgent is used to check your account for software that is registered and then it install it.

Do first check that you have the latest graphics drivers installed as this should help stability, but If you continue to have problems with crashing, please contact Technical Support and let them have your dxdiag.txt. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
5 Years Ago by Peter (RL)

Reading This Topic