Profile Picture

What's New in Headshot Plug-in 1.0 & 1.01

Posted By Miranda (RL) 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
ph.bensaid
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hello from France,

I have installed  the last version of Headshot plugin on  the last version of Character Creator (3.21...) and me too, I can't see where is the plugin when I open CC.
As you told, I installed CC pack too before and verified all was updated.

Thank you for your advices.
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
ph.bensaid (12/25/2019)
Hello from France,

I have installed  the last version of Headshot plugin on  the last version of Character Creator (3.21...) and me too, I can't see where is the plugin when I open CC.
As you told, I installed CC pack too before and verified all was updated.

Thank you for your advices.

Do you see Headshot under Main Menu > Plugins?
ph.bensaid
ph.bensaid
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)

No, only " Character Creator and  Iclone autosetup".
nealtucker
nealtucker
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Headshot missing for me too after the latest update!
So I deleted it using the Hub, then downloaded it using the Hub but it will not instal using the Hub, so I deleted it again using the Hub and downloaded it from my account and re-instaled it where it asks for my licence key so all seemed good but it still does not show up in CC?
Has anyone found a solution to this or the steps needed for a clean instal which is probably what is needed?
N.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View my latest Iclone project THEY ARE HERE Renegades versus the overlords Resize Editor
ph.bensaid
ph.bensaid
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Hello,

I tried again to install again Headshot Plugin by downloading again the entire plugin without deleting it and using the Hub and It works!

Try to do it!

Thank you
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 10 hours ago
nealtucker (12/26/2019)
Headshot missing for me too after the latest update!
So I deleted it using the Hub, then downloaded it using the Hub but it will not instal using the Hub, so I deleted it again using the Hub and downloaded it from my account and re-instaled it where it asks for my licence key so all seemed good but it still does not show up in CC?
Has anyone found a solution to this or the steps needed for a clean instal which is probably what is needed?
N.

Hi Neal

Do make sure that Character Creator 3 is closed down when installing the Headshot plugin. If you had CC3 open during install please try to install the plugin again with CC3 closed.

If you then continue to have this problem please contact Technical Support. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic