Impoorting four-legged avatars from Daz

Posted By Cary B 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Cary B
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Today @ 12:51 AM
Has anyone messed around with, or know of any tutorials for importing a four-legged DAZ creature like the  Daz horse or lion or the Uhrag Warbeast into Iclone so that it can make use of animations like the Iclone horse animations?  I guess this is really an issue of rigging. I know you can bring in a non-human avatar and animate it manually through the bones it has. But can you map those bones so that it can use the pre-existing Iclone animations?  Anyone had success with this? 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/848c8492-ac67-42c2-9d27-461e.jpg

wendyluvscatz
wendyluvscatz
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Senior Forum Member

Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Yes but you need to retarget both the horse and the imported quadrupeds to a human iAvatar rig.
then bend the hip forward and pelvis back
and arms towards front

henryq_productions_llc
henryq_productions_llc
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (194 reputation)Junior Member (194 reputation)Junior Member (194 reputation)Junior Member (194 reputation)Junior Member (194 reputation)Junior Member (194 reputation)Junior Member (194 reputation)Junior Member (194 reputation)Junior Member (194 reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
https://youtu.be/751Ak2N-fT0
I followed this tutorial and it did the job for me. I was able to import the Daz Dragon 3 into iClone 7.

Reading This Topic