Disastrous User Experience After Purchase of Pipeline Bundle @599 USD

Posted By macrooiu 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Disastrous User Experience After Purchase of Pipeline Bundle @599 USD

Author
macrooiu
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago

How this disaster happens?

Oct- Download & Installed the trialof standard versions: Crazy Talk 8, Character Creator 3, iClone, 3dExchange & make a 3d character from 2 photos to perform catwalk with freecontent from cloth &hair.

Oct 31- Defined the workflow would makethe desired output.

Nov 10 - Bought the Pipeline Bundle @ USD599 to facilitate the possible revision of the character among aboveapplications.

Nov 11- Found the problems thatpreviously built character from trial period( all the free stuff also from theCC3 local content folder) was not allowed to change for the free content: fullbody skirt                  associatedwith pipeline CC3. Send the request to Technical Support with 2 attachments ofscreen to describe the issues encountered but no actual solution in return as aticket to wait.                  so far(see attached PDF for details).

Nov 12- I sought for Online Support &again no instant assistance accessed despite related attachments  presented at the online session except askingme to wait.

I am not big shot but the seriousissue iencountered with the reallusionwebsite is their website has not been tested fully that the error in CC3triggering an unknown webpage on my pc.

Furthermore even Kai who is myrespectful online tutor since Keyshot 5& now the Sales Director is not answering to my urgent email to hisofficial email account I sent yesterday...

May be other user may never facethis experience but those who are going to purchase should be aware of the Helpmust be available & in black & white in advance in the 1st week after purchase...otherwise you mayjust become another vic..

Attachments
reallusionIssues.pdf (58 views, 1.00 MB)
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 8 hours ago
Hi...

Sorry to hear you have been having some frustrating problems.

Please find answers to your PDF questions below.

P1. This could be because you haven't installed the Character Creator 3 Resource Pack. Do try installing it to make sure you have all your content available. You can get it using the Reallusion Hub or from your Reallusion Account > Registration page by clicking the "Download" link for Character Creator..

P2. The trial issue here doesn't appear with the t-shirt but seems to be the character itself. Try saving the t-shirt separately and then load it onto the default CC3 character.

P3. Again the hair doesn't appear the issue. Like the previous answer, try loading the hair onto the default CC3 character. Does it show a watermark or trial indicator then?

P4. Not sure what the problem is here. Please explain more.

P5 - P7. Try temporarily disabling your anti-virus or security software to allow your content to be activated correctly. Do also check you are not using a proxy or vpn connection.

P8. You say you can't load a CC1 character but your screenshot shows the CC1 character is loaded. Can you explain more about this?

Important: If you still have problems after checking the above, please get back in touch with Technical Support. You may not get a reply immediately, but we always aim to reply within 48 hours Monday to Friday.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

kungphu
kungphu
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Also, this is a foolish and obvious statement on my part... but make sure you are actualy connected to the internet when you get the watermarks etc. I don't say this to be condescending, I say this because I did that very thing this weekend while competing in a timed film festival. Every minute counts and I was freaking out at all the watermarks. Then I realized after I rebooted I had lost my internet connection. Re-connected and watermarks were gone. Breathed a sigh of relief and got back to work!

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClone

—> High Noon”ish” in Narrow Valley<—

Reading This Topic