Eyelids

Posted By andrew.genaille 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
andrew.genaille
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week

I made this characters eyes round and larger to get around the uncanny valley. But when animated her eyelids don’t close all the way.

kungphu
kungphu
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I think there's a new feature out in Character Creator to do this easier. But the brute force method is to send the character to iclone and then to 3d Xchange. In 3DXchange, go into the expression editor and select the blink expression. Use the sliders to make a fully closed blink. Save then go to the blink left and blink right. YOu may have to increase the amount from 100 to 150 or 200. You can also get some help by using the squint if you have to. Save those adjustments and send back to iclone. Viola.. your character can now blink properly. I think there is an new something or other in CC. I have to look into that soon. It isn't hard but it does take time doing the brute force method.

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClone

—> High Noon”ish” in Narrow Valley<—

Reading This Topic