Profile Picture

New to CTA4, experiencing 360 Head Creator issues

Posted By ndeangelo 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
ndeangelo
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi, I've downloaded a trial version of Cartoon Animator 4 for work, and have been going through tutorials and learning the program. I'm only a few weeks in, but feel I've got a general handle on the process.
So far I've been experiencing several bugs or issues in the program, most of which are minor or have ended up being an error on my part. 

My main problems have been with the 360 Head Creator tool. I've found that small errors can drastically affect the head sprites. These errors can completely destroy an hour of progress, and there seems to be no way to reverse the changes, where in any other software a quick Undo would do the trick.

Simple changes, such as importing a new sprite, will sometimes undo many of my changes, or could just scatter the head sprites. I'm not sure why these issues are happening in the first place, but I'm more concerned about why I can't undo many of them, and I could see this being a big issue if it occurred days, weeks, or months into a project. Maybe these are just rookie mistakes on my part, but if these are bugs it would be nice to get them sorted out, thanks.
vepop
vepop
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Save the 'Head' first before attempting to modify it.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here

Reading This Topic